Friday, March 14, 2014

It's time!

So I went this morning for another ultrasound and blood work and I.AM.READY! Thank you Lord. My blood work still looks great and my uterine lining is 9 mm. I have 11 measurable follicles on my right ovary and 7 that are mature. My left ovary has 7 measurable follicles and 4 that are mature. We are scheduled Sunday morning at 8:15 for the retrieval and I could not be more excited to get these follicles out of me! Seriously, today has been the worst day pain wise. I still have not had much of an appetite and I have been nauseous off and on all day. Also, when I walk, it feels like someone is stabbing me in the ovaries. Especially the right side. We did get out and had Panera for lunch just because I am tired of laying in this bed.. but really when I am laying down is when I feel the best at this point. I am supposed to do my HCG Novarel shot (trigger shot) tonight at 8:15. They say it is very crucial that I do this shot exactly 36 hours before the retrieval. Dusty said I would actually feel a little better after this shot. I also will do the Lupron shot tonight but no more Follistim! Yay! I counted earlier and in the last 3 weeks, I have had 38 shots.. 40 if you count what I will be doing tonight. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment